Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Tagged!

The rules:
1. Players start with 5 random facts about themselves.
2. Post these rules along with your 5 random facts.
3. Tag 3 other people and notify them that they have been tagged.

Well, here's the roster of 5 not-so-random facts about myself..
  1. I am all of 5' and 8" in height. I am NOT tall, NOT really dark enough and NOT at all handsome even by the most remote of possibilities. But I believe there is something about my looks that unveils the smart me.
  2. I believe in the universal concept called "nonsense". If not for nonsense, there never were any "sense and sanity" out there.
  3. I whole-heartedly believe in hypocrisy. Because if not for those good many hypocrites out there, the others wouldn't be achievers. But I don't for any reason support them. Now you know what I am :-) Hyper-critics- Don't call out or you'll be shot!
  4. I'm not a nice guy and my sense of humour is appalling to say the least!
  5. I am a very good driver; I drive people crazy!!
I just hate to.. but.. I've myself rebuked fellow spammers severely in the past but as I'm saying this, I'm out to consciously spam three unfortunate guinea-pigs.

I thus tag- Mando, Venky and Vishwesh.

If you happen to be the curious victim or just a dawdler with the ulterior motive of wanting to trace the tags down to their roots, I link you to this.


6 comments:

shriram said...

point1 could have been rephrased, according to the law of black and white speech as:" I am short,ugly and an albino"
Most uninteresting vicky.I am dissapointed...

shriram said...

:P :)

MaVeRicK said...

Albinos are devoid of pigmentation.. I suppose there's enough evidence of "Calciferol" under my skin!! As for your expectations, pls chk the footnote of my blog.. lol

Yamini Chandrasekaran said...

Factual error. Point no 1. Sub point no ..(my fav no + 1). Author is requested to avoid error's.

Aashish Ramdas said...

Finally, finally managed to finish the tag. Dude, you make things difficult! This is probably one of the few things that has remained on my "To Do" list for ages..

http://mandolini.blogspot.com/2007/08/tagged.html

Bhaskar Prabhakar said...

looking for a new post man! may be ur india trip! :P